Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Skinny Redhead In Ideepthroat I Think I Might Be Having A Problem With My Bf But Not Sure.....?

I think i might be having a problem with my bf but not sure.....? - skinny redhead in ideepthroat

I made my boyfriend for almost 2 months, loves my friend in the lesbian chat rooms to receive and act like it's a girl to discuss their webcams to see them naked. He sits at the computer and Master Bates, with webcams girls. So I want to suck his penis while the girl. To start believing in that i dont seem longer to fulfill. Now hes want to start doing things with him like sex on webcam penis to suck, so I do not feel comfortable there, and he did not understand why. Im not really sure if he can say, is a defeat for me. I also said that he wished he looked like girls, the blond and he says, they're hott. I'm a redhead thin and short, but I think I am pretty. If it i dontI am good enough for him anymore. The more someone please help me with this ??????????/

No comments:

Post a Comment